Morgan Stanley hires advisers from UBS, Wells Fargo
(Reuters) - Morgan Stanley's wealth management unit said it hired six financial advisers from UBS and Wells Fargo.
Daniel Tedesco and Dennis Madden joined on February 14 from UBS where they managed $161 million in client assets.
James Wong, Matthew Barker, Justin Harris and Desiderio Rodriquez joined on February 28 from Wells Fargo where they managed $264 million in assets.
Spokespersons at UBS Wealth Management Americas and Wells Fargo Advisors could not be immediately reached for comment.
(Corrects name to 'Wells' from 'Well' in headline)
(Reporting by Aman Shah in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows