Yingli expects margins miss, higher solar panel shipments
March 4 (Reuters) - Chinese solar panel maker Yingli Green Energy Holding Co Ltd on Tuesday warned that it would miss its fourth-quarter gross margins forecast due to disposal of low-efficiency cell inventory and tax adjustments.
The company estimated overall gross margins to be between 12-13 percent for the quarter ended Dec. 31, down from its earlier forecast of 14-16 percent.
Yingli also estimated an 11-12 percent rise in panel shipments in the fourth quarter from the third, above its previous forecast of a mid- to high-single digit percent increase.
The company is scheduled to report fourth-quarter results on March 18.
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- Officials make preparations for Ferguson grand jury decision |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse: sources
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight