Amplifon says 2013 core earnings down 19 pct
MILAN, March 5
MILAN, March 5 (Reuters) - Italian hearing aid group Amplifon said on Wednesday its core earnings fell 19 percent in 2013 compared with a year earlier as exchange rates, regulatory changes in the Netherlands and restructuring costs hit profits.
The company posted 2013 earnings before interests, tax, depreciation and amortisation - or EBITDA - of 117.4 million euros.
Revenues came in at 828.6 million euros, down 2 percent from 2012, the company said in a statement. (Reporting by Francesca Landini)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade