Argentina says january primary surplus 799 mln pesos
BUENOS AIRES, 5 mar
BUENOS AIRES, 5 mar (Reuters) - Argentina's primary budget surplus was 799 million pesos (99.5 million dollars) in the month of january, the government said in a statement on Wednesday.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |