Canadian Solar posts profit again as China demand rises
March 5 (Reuters) - Solar power company Canadian Solar Inc reported its second straight quarterly profit, helped by higher panel shipments to China and Japan.
Net income attributable to Canadian Solar was $20.9 million, or 39 cents per share, for the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31, compared with a net loss of $105 million, or $2.43 per share, a year earlier.
The company's revenue jumped 76 percent to $519.5 million.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace