Deutsche Annington says shares placed at 19 eur/shr
FRANKFURT, March 5
FRANKFURT, March 5 (Reuters) - Deutsche Annington on Wednesday said it had placed shares in its capital increase at 19 euros per share, bringing in about 304 million euros ($418 million) in gross proceeds.
The company said 16 million new ordinary shares, along with 11 million existing shares held by shareholder Terra Firma , had been successfully placed, raising the total placement volume to 513 million euros.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Missouri officials to reveal grand jury's decision on teen's shooting |
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |