ASIA GRAPHICS-Japan lags Asia on price performance this year; Indonesia leads
March 5 (Reuters) - Japan lags Asian stock markets on price performance in dollar terms this year, while Indonesia is the best performer.
Having led price gains in the region last year, Japanese stocks have been hit by a strengthening yen and recent tensions in Ukraine.
Track their performance through the following charts:
Asian markets performance: (link.reuters.com/rud47v)
Asian markets valuations: (link.reuters.com/tad47v)
Asian markets-Analyst Revision scores - (http:/link.reuters.com/vad47v)
For related news:
COLUMN- Abenomics' wobbly arrows: James Saft
Japan's embrace of Russia under threat with Ukraine crisis
(Compiled By Tripti Kalro and Patturaja Murugaboopathy)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet