ASIA GRAPHICS-Japan lags Asia on price performance this year; Indonesia leads
March 5 (Reuters) - Japan lags Asian stock markets on price performance in dollar terms this year, while Indonesia is the best performer.
Having led price gains in the region last year, Japanese stocks have been hit by a strengthening yen and recent tensions in Ukraine.
Track their performance through the following charts:
Asian markets performance: (link.reuters.com/rud47v)
Asian markets valuations: (link.reuters.com/tad47v)
Asian markets-Analyst Revision scores - (http:/link.reuters.com/vad47v)
For related news:
COLUMN- Abenomics' wobbly arrows: James Saft
Japan's embrace of Russia under threat with Ukraine crisis
(Compiled By Tripti Kalro and Patturaja Murugaboopathy)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |