US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Futures trim gains after ADP data
NEW YORK, March 5
NEW YORK, March 5 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures trimmed gains after the ADP employment report showed private employers added fewer jobs than expected in February.
S&P 500 e-mini futures rose 1.25 points and were slightly above fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration on the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures gained 8 points and Nasdaq 100 futures added 4 points.
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general headed for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another