Books close on 10 percent Playtech sale - source
LONDON, March 5
LONDON, March 5 (Reuters) - Online gaming technology group Playtech has closed its books on a 10 percent share sale by founder Teddy Sagi, a source familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
Playtech had said on Tuesday that Sagi's Brickington Trading Limited would sell about 29.3 million shares at 725 pence each through a secondary offer, reducing its stake to 39 percent.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief