Poland extends flat rate guidance until at least end-Q3 2014
WARSAW, March 5
WARSAW, March 5 (Reuters) - Poland's central bank extended its guidance on Wednesday, saying interest rates will likely remain at their all-time low of 2.5 percent until at least the end of September 2014, the bank said in a statement.
"Rates should stay unchanged in the longer term, that is at least until the end of the third quarter, " the bank said in a statement.
Earlier on Wednesday the bank kept rates at 2.5 percent, as expected. (Reporting by Karolina Slowikowska; Writing by Marcin Goettig; Editing by Christian Lowe)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |