Ukraine failed to pay in full for Feb gas - Gazprom
NOVO-OGARYOVO, Russia, March 5
NOVO-OGARYOVO, Russia, March 5 (Reuters) - The head of Russia's top natural gas producer Gazprom said on Wednesday that Ukraine informed the company it could not pay for February gas deliveries in full, further adding to tensions between Moscow and Kiev.
Alexei Miller said Ukraine's total debt to Gazprom for gas deliveries is nearing $2 billion.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor