Diasorin 2013 net profit falls 11 pct on exchange rate
MILAN, March 6
MILAN, March 6 (Reuters) - Italian medical diagnostics group Diasorin said on Thursday its net profit last year fell 11.4 percent to 81.8 million euros as exchange rate fluctuations and costs to support its molecular business took their toll on margins.
In a statement the company said it would pay a dividend on the year of 0.55 euros per share.
Core earnings are expected to grow around 3 percent this year compared to the 163.1 million euros ($224.09 million) posted last year, it said.
Revenues should grow by 3-5 percent this year compared to 2013, it said.
($1 = 0.7278 euros) (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes)
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California