Gemalto sees double-digit growth in 2014 profits, sales
PARIS, March 6
PARIS, March 6 (Reuters) - Global digital security group Gemalto said it expects double-digit growth in sales and profit from operations at constant exchange rates in 2014.
The company gave the forecast on Thursday as it reported a 7 percent rise in 2013 sales to 2.38 billion euros ($3.3 billion) and a 14 percent rise in profit from operations to 348 million.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P 500 posts worst day since April; indexes down for month
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |