INDONESIA PRESS-Indomobil Finance eyes 1.8 trln rph bonds - Investor Daily
PT Indomobil Finance Indonesia is considering issuing bonds worth 1.8 trillion rupiah ($155 million) and seeking a loan to disburse more financing this year, said CEO Gunawan.
The firm recorded new financing of around 5 trillion rupiah in 2013, while net profit rose 28 percent on annual basis to 90.78 billion rupiah.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 11,581.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad