Morgan Stanley sells Zenith parent company stake
LONDON, March 6
LONDON, March 6 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley has sold its majority stake in Accelerate Acquisitions, the parent company of British car provider Zenith, to UK private equity fund HgCapital for 3.8 times its original investment.
Morgan Stanley said on Thursday that the sale by its private equity arm came four years after its initial investment in the car fleet manager.
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl