Morgan Stanley sells Zenith parent company stake
LONDON, March 6
LONDON, March 6 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley has sold its majority stake in Accelerate Acquisitions, the parent company of British car provider Zenith, to UK private equity fund HgCapital for 3.8 times its original investment.
Morgan Stanley said on Thursday that the sale by its private equity arm came four years after its initial investment in the car fleet manager.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling