Spirax-Sarco Engineering profit rises on Asian demand
March 6 (Reuters) - Spirax-Sarco Engineering Plc, a maker of steam control valves and pumps, reported a 12 percent rise in full-year pretax profit, helped by strong demand from the Asia-Pacific region.
Spirax-Sarco's full-year adjusted pretax profit rose to 151.1 million pounds ($252.8 million) for the year ended Dec. 31 from 134.9 million pounds a year earlier.
Revenue rose 4 percent to 689.4 million pounds.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies