Morgan Stanley sells Zenith parent company stake
LONDON (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley (MS.N) has sold its majority stake in Accelerate Acquisitions, the parent company of British car provider Zenith, to UK private equity fund HgCapital for 3.8 times its original investment.
Morgan Stanley said on Thursday that the sale by its private equity arm came four years after its initial investment in the car fleet manager.
(Reporting By Freya Berry. Editing by Chris Vellacott)
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |