MOVES- Raymond James, Credit Agricole, Fidelity Investments
March 7 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL INC
The bank's broker-dealer unit hired two financial advisers from UBS Financial Services. Gene Marx and Catherine Hunter, who join the firm's Charlotte, North Carolina branch, have earlier worked for Smith Barney.
The bank's global head of foreign exchange Vincent Leclercq is no longer working at the bank, two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters. The sources gave no reason for Leclercq leaving the number-three listed French bank by market value.
The No. 2 U.S. mutual fund company named Nancy Prior as president of its fixed-income unit. Prior, who succeeds Charlie Morrison, will also continue to oversee the money markets and short duration bonds units as the president.
FIDELITY INVESTMENTS CANADA ULC
The unit of Boston-based Fidelity Investments appointed David Wolf as portfolio manager in the Fidelity Canadian asset allocation team. Wolf is a former policy adviser to the governor of the Bank of Canada.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic