Ghana 91-day bill yield rises to 22.8927
ACCRA, March 7
ACCRA, March 7 (Reuters) - The Bank of Ghana said on Friday that the yield on its 91-day bill rose to 22.8927 percent at its March 7 auction from 21.2304 percent at the last auction.
The Bank said 388,531 million cedis ($151.3 million) worth of bids for the 91-day paper were accepted at the auction out of a total 389,757 million cedis of bids tendered.
For full details please click here:
($1 = 2.5675 cedis) (Reporting by Kwasi Kpodo; Editing by Emma Farge)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement