Honduras to issue $1 bln bond issuance in 2015 to refinance debt
TEGUCIGALPA, March 7
TEGUCIGALPA, March 7 (Reuters) - Honduras plans to issue $1 billion in bonds in international markets to refinance internal debt in 2015, the country's finance minister said on Friday.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video