INDONESIA PRESS-Adira aims 9 trln rupiah new financing in Q1 - Investor Daily
Auto financing company PT Adira Dinamika Multi Finance Tbk is targeting 9 trillion rupiah ($784.14 million) of new financing in the first quarter of the year, said CEO Willy Suwandi Dharma.
The firm has secured syndicated loans totalling $200 million to support the business. Adira also aims to raise up to 4 trillion rupiah in a bond issuance this year. (Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 11,477.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home