US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Futures climb after payrolls data
NEW YORK, March 7
NEW YORK, March 7 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures added to gains after a better-than-expected reading on employment data for February.
S&P 500 e-mini futures rose 7.5 points and were above fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking inL1N0M40YEto account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration on the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures rose 10.5 points and Nasdaq 100 futures added 10.75 points.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades