PHILIPPINES PRESS-China Bank plans $180 mln share sale - Inquirer
Philippine lender China Banking Corp is looking to raise 8 billion pesos ($180 million) in fresh capital via the sale of new shares to existing investors to pursue growth strategies while ensuring its capital adequacy level remains above the new Basel 3 requirements, the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 44.5385 Pesos) (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols