Moody's changes outlook on Belgium's Aa3 government bond to stable from negative
March 7 (Reuters) - Moody's changed its outlook on Belgium's Aa3-rated government bond to stable from negative, citing stabilization of the country's banking sector leading to receding risks on the government's balance sheet.
"The (banking) sector has been strengthened by a decline in legacy issues and in volatility related to the restructuring operations undertaken during the crisis and the authorities' decisive support efforts," the rating agency said in a statement. ()
Moody's also said it expects the government's fiscal position to continue to improve.
The rating agency affirmed Belgium's Aa3/P-1 ratings.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling