ON THE MOVE-Raymond James hires two financial advisers from UBS
March 7 (Reuters) - Raymond James Financial Inc's broker-dealer unit hired two financial advisers from UBS Financial Services.
Gene Marx and Catherine Hunter, who join the firm's Charlotte, North Carolina branch, managed over $227 million in client assets and had $1.9 million in annual revenue while at UBS, Raymond James & Associates said.
Marx and Hunter have close to 40 years of industry experience between them and worked for Smith Barney before joining UBS.
A UBS spokesman could not be reached immediately for comment.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- U.S. health experts in Dallas reviewing potential Ebola exposure |
- Defiant Hong Kong protesters demand leader steps down |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border