BRIEF-South Africa's Telkom says signs deal terms with MTN on roaming
JOHANNESBURG, March 7
JOHANNESBURG, March 7 (Reuters) - Telkom SA SOC Ltd : * Says Telkom and MTN South Africa have entered into a heads of agreement * Says MTN will take over financial and operational responsibility for the roll-out and operation of Telkom's radio access network * Says as a result of proposed transaction, range of services available to customers will increase
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut