Russia says EU unconstructive, will retaliate against sanctions
MOSCOW, March 7
MOSCOW, March 7 (Reuters) - Russia on Friday accused the European Union of taking an "extremely unconstructive position" by freezing talks on easing visa barriers that complicate travel between Russia and the EU over Ukraine.
"Russia will not accept the language of sanctions and threats" and will retaliate if sanctions are imposed, the Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement about agreements reached at an emergency EU summit on Thursday.
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat