BB&T hires two financial advisers from Morgan Stanley
(Reuters) - BB&T Corp's brokerage unit said on Friday it hired two veteran advisers from Morgan Stanley.
John Lewis and Joe Bartholomew will form Lewis Group of BB&T Scott & Stringfellow. They managed $900 million in client assets at Morgan Stanley.
Lewis has 22 years of investment experience, while Bartholomew has 17 years.
Christy Jockle, a spokeswoman at Morgan Stanley, confirmed the duo had left the firm, but declined to comment on their move to BB&T.
(Reporting By Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina defaults but investor see eventual deal possible