BB&T hires two financial advisers from Morgan Stanley
(Reuters) - BB&T Corp's brokerage unit said on Friday it hired two veteran advisers from Morgan Stanley.
John Lewis and Joe Bartholomew will form Lewis Group of BB&T Scott & Stringfellow. They managed $900 million in client assets at Morgan Stanley.
Lewis has 22 years of investment experience, while Bartholomew has 17 years.
Christy Jockle, a spokeswoman at Morgan Stanley, confirmed the duo had left the firm, but declined to comment on their move to BB&T.
(Reporting By Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad