BB&T hires two financial advisers from Morgan Stanley
(Reuters) - BB&T Corp's brokerage unit said on Friday it hired two veteran advisers from Morgan Stanley.
John Lewis and Joe Bartholomew will form Lewis Group of BB&T Scott & Stringfellow. They managed $900 million in client assets at Morgan Stanley.
Lewis has 22 years of investment experience, while Bartholomew has 17 years.
Christy Jockle, a spokeswoman at Morgan Stanley, confirmed the duo had left the firm, but declined to comment on their move to BB&T.
(Reporting By Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case