South Africa, Rwanda expel diplomats over attack on dissident Rwandan general
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South Africa has expelled three Rwandan diplomats it says were linked to an attack by gunmen this week on the Johannesburg home of an exiled dissident Rwandan general, a diplomatic source told Reuters on Friday.
The source, who asked not to be named, said Rwanda had retaliated by ordering out six South African diplomats.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Pennsylvania sniper held without bail in trooper shooting |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows