South Africa, Rwanda expel diplomats over attack on dissident Rwandan general
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South Africa has expelled three Rwandan diplomats it says were linked to an attack by gunmen this week on the Johannesburg home of an exiled dissident Rwandan general, a diplomatic source told Reuters on Friday.
The source, who asked not to be named, said Rwanda had retaliated by ordering out six South African diplomats.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |