China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV
BEIJING (Reuters) - China is helping locate a Malaysia Airlines aircraft which has gone missing on a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, Chinese state television said on one of its official microblogs.
(Reporting by Ben Blanchard)
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- U.S. seeks coalition against Islamic State, but military partners no sure bet
- Zach Galifianakis, Louis C.K. comedy show 'Baskets' picked up by FX