Malaysia checking four names on missing flight-minister
KUALA LUMPUR, March 9
KUALA LUMPUR, March 9 (Reuters) - Malaysian investigators are checking the identity of four passengers on a missing Malaysia Airlines flight, but have not yet determined if the plane was downed by an attack, the country's transport minister said on Sunday
"All the four names are with me," Hishamuddin Hussein, who is also defence minister, told reporters.
He confirmed that Malaysian investigators had met counterparts from the U.S. FBI, and said the investigation was focusing on the entire passenger manifest.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls