Reed wins WGC-Cadillac Championship
DORAL, Florida (Reuters) - American Patrick Reed won the WGC-Cadillac championship by one stroke on Sunday.
Reed shot a final round of even-par 72 to finish the $9 million tournament at four-under 284, one shot clear of Bubba Watson and Jamie Donaldson.
World number one Tiger Woods failed to mount a challenge, closing with a 78 to finish tied for 25th.
Reed, 23, became the youngest winner of a World Golf Championship event.
(Reporting by Steve Keating, Editing by Julian Linden)
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear: police
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold