Former Ford chief William Clay Ford Sr. dead of pneumonia
DETROIT, March 9
DETROIT, March 9 (Reuters) - William Clay Ford Sr., the last surviving grandchild of Ford Motor Co founder Henry Ford, died on Sunday at age 88, the company said.
Ford, owner of the NFL's Detroit Lions and father of William Clay Ford Jr., executive chairman of the automaker, died of pneumonia at his home in the Detroit suburb Grosse Pointe Shores.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change