Former Ford chief William Clay Ford Sr. dead of pneumonia
DETROIT, March 9
DETROIT, March 9 (Reuters) - William Clay Ford Sr., the last surviving grandchild of Ford Motor Co founder Henry Ford, died on Sunday at age 88, the company said.
Ford, owner of the NFL's Detroit Lions and father of William Clay Ford Jr., executive chairman of the automaker, died of pneumonia at his home in the Detroit suburb Grosse Pointe Shores.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash