FuelCell Energy first-quarter loss narrows
March 10 (Reuters) - FuelCell Energy Inc, a developer of fuel cell power plants, reported a smaller quarterly loss, driven by higher power plant revenue and fuel cell kit sales.
Net loss attributable to common shareholders narrowed to $11.4 million, or 6 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $12.5 million, or 7 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue jumped 22 percent to $44.4 million.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic