Willis broker for Malaysia Airlines hull and liability insurance-source
LONDON, March 10
LONDON, March 10 (Reuters) - Willis was the broker for Malaysia Airlines' hull and liability insurance cover, a source at the company said.
The source did not reveal the size of the potential claims following the disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines jetliner which vanished from radar screens on a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing early on Saturday.
"Malaysia Airlines is a client of ours, both hull and liability, and we have people working closely on the ground with them at the moment," the source said.
A massive air and sea search, now in its third day, has failed to find any confirmed trace of the plane or the 239 people aboard.
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Zach Galifianakis, Louis C.K. comedy show 'Baskets' picked up by FX
- U.S. seeks coalition against Islamic State, but military partners no sure bet