Reckitt Benckiser to buy K-Y from Johnson & Johnson
LONDON, March 10
LONDON, March 10 (Reuters) - Reckitt Benckiser Group on Monday said it agreed to buy the global rights to the K-Y brand of intimate lubricants from Johnson & Johnson for an undisclosed price.
No employees or fixed assets are included in the deal, which is expected to close in mid-2014, the company said.
Reckitt, which already owns Durex condoms, said K-Y had 2013 sales of over $100 million, with the majority coming from the United States, Canada and Brazil.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand