SINGAPORE PRESS-Bank of Singapore aims to double assets growth in 2014 - Business Times
Following three years of strong growth, Bank of Singapore (BOS) spent 2013 spring cleaning and upgrading its back-office operations - but, growth is now back in focus, said Chief Executive Officer Renato de Guzman.
For 2014, BOS, a subsidiary of Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd, is aiming to grow assets under management (AUM) by 15 per cent, almost double that of last year, he said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Reporting by Rujun Shen; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |