SINGAPORE PRESS-3M to lift N95 mask output at Singapore plant - Business Times
3M Co. has invested US$15 million in one of its facilities in Singapore to boost production of respirators.
The U.S. firm said that it had made the investment in the second half of last year to lift production capacity of N95 respirators at its Tuas plant by 70 per cent.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- EU threatens Russia with more sanctions, but words ring hollow