Orders for Verizon dollar bond over USD9bn
NEW YORK, March 10 (IFR) - Verizon Communications has already attracted more than USD9bn of orders for a five-part US dollar-denominated benchmark bond issue that will fund a tender of its existing debt and push out maturities, according to market sources.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill