Market Chatter- Corporate finance press digest
March 11 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media On Tuesday:
* Chobani, the Greek yogurt maker that has grown into a U.S. sensation, is looking to sell a minority stake in a deal that could value the company at around $2.5 billion, people familiar with the matter said.
* Bidders have started submitting binding offers for DEA , the oil and gas production unit of German utility RWE, and a deal could be struck as early as this month, three people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
* JD.com Inc., the Chinese retailing website that filed for a $1.5 billion U.S. initial share sale in January, may kick off its offering in the second quarter, three people with knowledge of the matter told Bloomberg. ()
* Blackstone Group Inc and TPG Capital are preparing to bid about $5.5 billion for auto-parts and industrial products maker Gates Global Inc, a person with knowledge of the matter told Bloomberg. ()
For the Morning News Call-EMEA newsletter click on
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Ukraine votes in poll likely to strengthen president's hand |