Joe McGinniss, author of 'The Selling of the President,' dies
March 10 (Reuters) - Joe McGinniss, author of the books "The Selling of the President" and "Fatal Vision," has died at age 71, his friend and attorney said on Monday.
McGinniss died of complications from prostate cancer at UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, Massachusetts, lawyer Dennis Holahan said in an email. (Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis; Editing by Eric Walsh)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Pennsylvania sniper held without bail in trooper shooting |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling