Warsaw-listed GTC completes 200 mln zlotys debt issue
WARSAW, March 11
WARSAW, March 11 (Reuters) - Warsaw-listed real-estate developer GTC has issued 200 million zlotys ($66 million) worth of bonds to refinance part of its current debt and fund future growth, the group said on Tuesday.
GTC issued 20,000 bonds paying a 4.5 percent coupon and maturing in 2019.
The issue comes after earlier in the year GTC completed a 224-million zloty share offer aimed at cutting its debt.
The developer was hit when the global financial crisis weighed on real-estate prices and resulted in writedowns on some of its assets. ($1 = 3.0371 Polish zlotys) (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski; Editing by David Holmes)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt