BRIEF-Seadrill Partners says one of its rigs sustaining delays
OSLO, March 11
OSLO, March 11 (Reuters) - Seadrill Partners LLC : * In its fourth quarter 2013 report, Seadrill Partners reported that it expected 60 days of collective off hire time in the first quarter 2014 for the West Aquarius Rig. As of today this estimate has increased to 90 days. * The loss of contract hire for this additional downtime for Seadrill Partners' 30-percent ownership share of the West Aquarius is approximately $5 million.
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb