SINGAPORE PRESS-New rules may raise costs for developers - Business Times
Requiring developers to adopt productive technologies and prefabricated components in new projects, as announced by the Ministry of National Development (MND) yesterday, is widely expected to translate into higher costs for them in the short term.
Developers will have to adopt productive technologies for selected Government Land Sale (GLS) sites from the second half of this year, MND said during the Budget debate.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Reporting by Rujun Shen)
- U.S. leaders call for 'war' on Ebola outbreak, pledge troops
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance
- Ukraine ratifies EU deal, offers special status to rebels