Wal-Mart says sales 'very good' since weather improved
March 11 (Reuters) - Wal-Mart Stores Inc said on Tuesday that U.S. sales have improved since mid-February after cold and snowy weather dented business in the first half of that month.
The world's largest retailer has had "very good sales" in recent weeks, Chief Financial Officer Charles Holley said at an investor conference in New York that was also webcast.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team