Apache says has money from Argentina deal
HOUSTON, March 12
HOUSTON, March 12 (Reuters) - Apache Corp has been paid by state-run YPF SA for its previously announced $800 million cash deal to sell all of its operations in Argentina, the company said on Wednesday.
"The transaction was closed and payment was made to Apache in international accounts outside Argentina," said spokesman Bill Mintz.
The deal closed as planned on Wednesday.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |