Brazil's Embraer sees better-than-expected E175 efficiency boost
SAO PAULO, March 12
SAO PAULO, March 12 (Reuters) - Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA said on Wednesday its latest E-175 regional jet has achieved a 6.4 percent improvement in fuel efficiency over the original model, more than the 5 percent improvement the company had expected.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor