REFILE-Express first-quarter profit forecast misses estimate
March 12 (Reuters) - Apparel retailer Express Inc forecast a profit for the current quarter that fell far short of analyst expectations, citing deep discounting and a steeper-than-expected fall in store traffic.
Express said it expects first-quarter earnings of 12 cents to 18 cents per share, below analysts' average forecast of 41 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade