REFILE-Express first-quarter profit forecast misses estimate
March 12 (Reuters) - Apparel retailer Express Inc forecast a profit for the current quarter that fell far short of analyst expectations, citing deep discounting and a steeper-than-expected fall in store traffic.
Express said it expects first-quarter earnings of 12 cents to 18 cents per share, below analysts' average forecast of 41 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- U.S. quarantines 'chilling' Ebola fight in West Africa: MSF
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- UPDATE 7-Four dead, five injured after plane crashes at Kansas airport