Mexico order books over GBP1bn on 100-year sterling bond
LONDON, March 12 (IFR) - Order books on Mexico's forthcoming 100-year sterling bond offering have reached over GBP1bn, according to one of the lead managers.
The sovereign, rated A3/BBB+/BBB+, opened books on the benchmark-sized deal earlier today, setting initial price thoughts at 6% area.
Barclays and Goldman Sachs are the lead managers on the SEC-registered issue, which is expected to price today.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Global stocks succumb to growth fears; ECB trillion euro question awaits
- Hong Kong warns democracy protesters of firm response |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold